COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include any information exempted from scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act or its definition of personal information. We collect various categories of Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- when you visit this website and any other websites owned or controlled by us;
- when you use the software applications made available by us on or through computers and mobile devices;
- when you use, purchase, obtain or consider any of our pest, wildlife, termite, bed bug, or mosquito control services;
- when you communicate with us in any way including by calling or emailing our customer service department, connecting with us on social media, posting to our social media pages, tagging us in your social media posts, creating an online customer account, or contacting us through your customer portal account; and
- when you respond to our advertisements or participate in surveys or participate in our contests or promotions, or subscribe to our newsletter.
Below is a list of the categories of Personal Information that we collect and the business or commercial purposes for which each category may be used.
|Category of California Personal Information
|Business or Commercial Purpose for Collection and Use
Examples: real name; alias; postal address; telephone numbers; unique personal identifier; online identifier; Internet Protocol Address; email address; account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number and other similar identifiers.
|Any categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80
Examples: name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Examples: records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Internet or other electronic network activity information
Examples: browsing history; search history; and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
Examples: the geographic location ((latitude and longitude) of an Internet-connected device such as a cell phone, tablet or computer or any other device connected to the internet and used to visit our Websites or use our Software.